Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Jan 26 08:37:13 CET 2008

Am 26.01.2008 um 04:43 schrieb Mike Montour:
> Under OS X 10.3 I was able to use USB networking to ssh to the Neo,
> and I had some success communicating over bluetooth (PPP/dund).
> However, since upgrading to Leopard and to a more recent OpenMoko
> build I have not been able to get these areas to work reliably.

I am currently experimenting to make Bluetooth/PPP dialup.

But I could not use dund because the Mac being used as an Access
Point does not provide the appropriate Bluetooth Profile. So I am
tying to set the ppp and rfcomm parameters manually and get an
initial connection so far, but it soon fails with this error message
on the OM:

Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/pts/1
LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests