Any word from TI on AT&T SIMs?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 28 20:42:57 CET 2008

Hello,

There is no update. The situation is as it has been for the past few months:

I can perform the upgrade for you at any time, if you send me your phone.

We can not provide you with the tools to do the update yourself, due to
the lack of an agreement with TI allowing us to do so. We have been
trying to resolve this for months, and have made substantial progress,
but the process is not complete and we don't know how long it will take
to complete.

Michael