Daily Snapshot Reviews

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Wed Jan 30 21:47:55 CET 2008

I've been a Neo owner for the past two weeks and I've been evaluating
different snapshots each day, from qtopia to the daily images to
ScaredyCat's builds. I also noticed that people don't try these images
every day, so many people don't see the "new" features. So, I've
decided I'd begin documenting different aspects of each snapshot.

I plan on releasing a review once a day for every new snapshot
(meaning if one isn't released tomorrow, I won't do one but if one IS
released tomorrow I won't do more than one).

The criteria on which I review can be found on
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Snapshot_review

My first review is of the 29 Jan 2008 image and that can be found
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Snapshot_review/2008-01-29

I'd love any feedback on what I can do to include things that matter to others.