Daily Snapshot Reviews

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Wed Jan 30 22:55:22 CET 2008

In many cases I can gladly do that, however in some cases, it's not
possible since they're replaced daily.

For instance, the Daily snapshot I grabbed on the 29th is now gone, in
the directory is the image generated on the 30th. If I had some way to
link to old daily images, I'd gladly do that. If need be, I could also
upload them to my personal server but I'm not sure how long that would
be viable (considering space and bandwidth).