Daily Snapshot Reviews

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Wed Jan 30 23:03:01 CET 2008

Yes, getting it structured like this is a great idea!

I have myself attempted to try out as many images as possible, and I'd
like to participate.

Do you expect to communicate about it on this list or some other way?

I'd prefer to have an 'owner' of the Wiki pages and let that person do
the editing, in order to not have too much confusion. That could then be
you Kevin.

It could be different owners for different images if it becomes too much
for one, and then if someone else later discovers something that wasn't
mentioned, the assigned owner can edit it in.

I have sometimes added bugzilla reports when I found that it was
relevant for that, and a field on these Wiki pages telling what bugzilla
reports have been added starting for that particular image, might also
be a good idea.

Peter