Daily Snapshot Reviews

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.com
Thu Jan 31 05:40:20 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 04:55:22PM -0500, Kevin Dean wrote:
> In many cases I can gladly do that, however in some cases, it's not
> possible since they're replaced daily.
>
> For instance, the Daily snapshot I grabbed on the 29th is now gone, in
> the directory is the image generated on the 30th. If I had some way to
> link to old daily images, I'd gladly do that. If need be, I could also
> upload them to my personal server but I'm not sure how long that would
> be viable (considering space and bandwidth).
>
> On Jan 30, 2008 4:50 PM, Brad Midgley <bmidgley at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Kevin
> >
> > If you add a full url to the flash images then it'll be easier to try
> > to replicate what you're doing.
> >
> > Brad

First of all, thanks for the great idea of testing the daily build.
Help like this is just great because we're so short of developers.
The daily build is replaced everyday because I make it build from
scratch everyday and the TMPDIR is so huge that I cannot keep every
copies.  I'll try to work on that.

Cheers,
John