Daily Snapshot Reviews

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Jan 31 12:04:39 CET 2008

> I'd love any feedback on what I can do to include things that
> matter to others.

Great Idea!  I've been itching for something like this to come along
for a while .. my nervous checking of scap.linuxtogo.org, looking for
todays 'killer app', notwithstanding. ;)

My only suggestion is: keep it up!  A weekly review of the scene by
someone who has done the gruntwork to play catch up with the
developers and see where things stands can only provide positive
feedback, imho, and this is definitely needed.  So many exciting
things going on with openmoko, but to the non-bleeding-edge types, it
doesn't seem like it: so your review site is very much appreciated.
I'll be noting it regularly, anyway..

;
--
Jay Vaughan