FR - Qtopia - call volume

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 16:46:11 CEST 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I jut got my FreeRunner (FR) yesterday, and it is quite early in testing.
> I started out with, and are currently testing this Qtopia image[1].
>
> I can't adjust the call volume in Call Options. The controls are there
> - they just don't work. AFAIK, these are just simple sliders - easy to
> operate. What am I doing wrong?
> I have tried adjusting them both in a call and when the phone is "idle". No
> go.

> http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/200807/20080704/openmoko-qto
>pia-x11-image-om-gta02.jffs2

You've had more luck than I have then ;-) With my oldish Orange SIM (uk) none
of the qtopia apps will start on any of the qtopia-x11 builds I've tried.
They start just fine if I take the SIM out. The same SIM works with the GTK
images. I picked up a PAYG T-Mobile SIM yesterday but haven't tried it with
qtopia-x11 as I'm doing things with the GTK image at the moment.