Wanted: testers for GPS Sight

simarillion simarillion at gmx.de
Mon Jul 7 09:02:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried to test it. My GPS is working but unfortunately the FR cant't find any
Satelite neither with tangogps nor with GPS Sight. I was outside and waited 15
minutes without success. It was cloudy I don't know if this is a problem.
GPS Sight launched without any error and it looks good. I will try again
today.

Good work, thank you
 Simarillion