Anyone using FR as a phone?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sat Jul 12 22:38:17 CEST 2008

Randy S. wrote:
> I am curious to know if anyone is using their FR as a phone.  Mine has
> such poor audio quality, it is unfortunately useless as a phone.  The
> audio I hear is clear but at a very low volume; the other person hears
> my voice very distorted and with a buzz.
>
> I am on T-Mobile in Texas, USA.

I'm on T_Mobile N. California. The volum eis very low too, however if you click the speaker phone
icon (top left when in a call) the volume is just right when it is up to your ear.

I also noticed the volume control does nothing.

Running from latest stable, and daily opkg. 2007.2

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com