opkg update signature check fails

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Sun Jul 13 02:31:16 CEST 2008

When I run "opkg update" I get an error for each .sig file:

Signature check failed

and, after the 4th file, a :

Collected errors:
* Filed to download http:/buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/all/
Packages.gz, error 0

which is repeated for the associated .sig and the remaining (armv4t,
neo1973, om-gta02) .gz and .sig files.

Don't understand why, perhaps this has something to do with how I
began the opkg update/upgrade scenario from my host rather than the
Freerunner.

In any case, should the neo1973 be in opkg config file? Since I don't
have a keyboard installed yet, I can't really do anything about it.
Think I'll reflash to 2007.2 release and try to get something else
working.

Any pointers or thoughts on the whys or wherefores of this situation
are welcome.

Chris