opkg update signature check fails

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Jul 13 03:07:08 CEST 2008

> Thought I had that set. Does if need to be done after each reboot?

technically, yes. but you can fix it by changing /etc/network/interfaces
-- the part for usb0 does an echo to /etc/resolv.conf inserting
192.168.0.200, switch that to your dns' number.

> In any case, even with that set and name resolution working - ping
> buildhost.openmoko.org, the "opkg update" still fails, now with 404
> errors.

the *.sig files are not available at all. so if opkg does complain over
the sigs only, that's ok.
if you can ping any other url and it's resolved than any fault should be
entirely on the buildhost's side.