is FSO supposed to support the microSD card?

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 13 12:14:22 CEST 2008

2008/7/9  <eric at ericanddebbie.com>:
> On irc a couple weeks ago, I was pointed at jluebbe's fso snapshot images
> here:
> http://134.169.172.106/~jluebbe/images/neo1973/

I tried the 20080712 version of the fso and had trouble reflashing my device.
U-boot would boot my device even though I set env_timeout to some
large number, I mean, before I could type
#screen /dev/ttyACM0; nand erase rootfs
it booted somehow on its own, if I wans't quick enough I had to wait
for it to boot then ssh into it to shut it down and try again, I had
to be very quick to get into the bootloader and erase the nand.
Why does the ASU and FSO have no icon to shutdown the device? I'm
through with any image that can't be shutdown from the GUI.