changing settings: scrollbars, tap click, splash, login noise, ...

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sun Jul 13 19:46:19 CEST 2008

(Note: Please don't exclude the mailing list)

Am Sonntag 13 Juli 2008 19:26:51 schrieb arne anka:
> >> up/down) and height (left/right)?
> >
> > In the gtk theme @ /usr/share/openmoko/themes/...
>
> for the records:
> /usr/share/themes/Moko/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
> changed the size of the bottom bar as well. but the icons of application
> launcher list seems unaffected.
> Moko is the theme, determined by a parameter in /etc/matchbox/session.

Yeah, unfortunately there's not much configurability with the new theme
engine. You might want to try the old pixmap based engine.

> >> - setting default fontsize for the terminal -- it always starts up 2x
> >> too
> >> big and i need to scale it down
> >
> > Impossible atm. Patches welcome. We should read this from gconf.
>
> how is that done atm? hardcoded font size?

Yes. See here:

mokoterminal.vala:

[...]

    construct {
        stdout.printf( "moko-terminal constructed\n" );

        // may read from gconf at some point?
        fontname = "LiberationMono";
        fontsize = 5;

        terminal = new Vte.Terminal();