How to sync date of Neo 1973?

Doron [Ofek BIZ] doron at ofek.biz
Tue Jun 10 23:59:09 CEST 2008

Marcus Bauer wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 21:23 +0200, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:

You can install the ntp package and edit the ntp.conf to sync your Neo
to your ntp servers:

root at om-gta02:~# opkg install ntp
Installing ntp (4.2.2p3-r1) to root...
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/ntp_4.2.2p3-r1_armv4t.ipk
ntp: unsatisfied recommendation for iana-etc
ntp-tickadj: unsatisfied recommendation for iana-etc
Installing ntp-tickadj (4.2.2p3-r1) to root...
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/ntp-tickadj_4.2.2p3-r1_armv4t.ipk
Configuring ntp
 Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/ntpd.
Starting ntpd: done
Configuring ntp-tickadj
root at om-gta02:~# vi /etc/ntp.conf

- doron

--

http://www.ofek.biz

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail/ /