Text input - special characters?

Cindy Mottershead cindy at mottershead.us
Thu Jun 12 21:28:33 CEST 2008

I am not using that image, but it still works for me to click the + sign
(O key) three times (quickly). It does a '+', then a '=', then a '/'.
But, it only does this in the first mode, where you have numbers with
lower case letters or symbols beneath them. If you get to the CAPS mode,
it does only '='.

Cindy