Text input - special characters?

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 23:12:50 CEST 2008

Not a bug fix but a work-around:
the keymap is an ascii file found in /etc/multitap-pad

Just add the slash to any other key and restart all relevant apps or
simply reboot.

The source code for the multitap-pad is at:
http://svn.o-hand.com/view/misc/trunk/multitap-pad/src/multitap-pad-main.c?rev=373&view=markup

in case somebody wants to dig further into it.

Marcus