Neo Freerunner

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Mon Jun 16 18:16:44 CEST 2008

It's important to clean the Freerunner's NAND FLash before flashing kernel
and rootfs.
Otherwise it might run into unexpected and random behavior.
If you don't know, there's a description:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Nand_erase

Most people forget to do this, and the problems are gone after they do.