Experience qtopia-x11 (ASU) on gta01

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Tue Jun 17 11:23:28 CEST 2008

Update:

I ended up using the scaredycat build. There / is nearly full too. But i
could help myself by uninstalling crap.
Overall, it worked like a charm. Thanks a lot.

Regarding Zad. I did not understand anything there. Buttons disappeared
when i clicked them. And when they don't they did nothing.
Looks intriguing, but i don't get it. :)

I like to use ASU more, some times later...