GSM losing a network each 20-30 second

George Eliozov nerozero at itcs.ge
Fri Mar 14 13:04:42 CET 2008

Approximately each 30 second GSM modem losing a network and trying to
reconnect again.

Even if GSM is connected to network, almost 80% of all calls fails. The
reason - "The phone is turned off or not in coverage area at the moment".
Immediately after that kind of calls neo trying to reconnect, but not
always.

Sometimes modem is stop responding at all, if I try to dial a number, device
shows the dialing progress, but no actually connected. How to re-enable GSM
modem or view the reason of that kind of problems?

Where can I found a log or how can I view some debug information on Neo1973?

Flash: 2008.02.28

Thanks.