Problems with Toolchain when developing an application

MengFei mengfeizju at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:30:02 CET 2008

Environment: Unbuntu 7.10

I followed the instructions on the page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain
But I cann't find the package glib-gettextsize. So when I execute om-conf
openmoko-sample2, I encounter the error message as follows:
NOTE: Executing glib-gettextize --force --copy
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

NOTE: Executing intltoolize --copy --force --automake
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/om-conf: line 156: intltoolize: command not
found

How should I do to continue this developing?
Thanks a lot!