boot -- lots of scrolling errors

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Sat Mar 22 01:31:29 CET 2008

I have seen the symptoms you describe, but I've not yet seen an error.
Mainly those scrolling things (for me) are microSD reads (I think -
mmc0) and towards the end hald status changes.

Those records SHOULD be viewable via a dmesg which can be netcatted or
dumped to a file if you'd like to do more than just look at them.