Why oh why do I keep getting these errors !?

Pontus Oldberg frogger at x-game.se
Fri Mar 28 22:15:48 CET 2008

Does anyone know why I keep getting these errors ? I am still trying to
get a grip on the build environment but this eludes me....

ERROR: '['/home/pontus/moko/openembedded/packages/gtk+/gtk
+-directfb_2.10.14.bb']' RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the
runtime entity 'gtk+-directfb' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or
RPROVIDES variables of any buildable targets.
Enable debugging and see earlier logs to find unbuildable targets.
NOTE: Runtime target 'gtk+-directfb' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['gtk+-directfb']

It still builds and generates an image but it behaves very strange.

/Pontus