yesterday's qtopia rootfs

Marc Bantle openmoko at rcie.de
Fri May 23 03:01:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

just tried yesterday's qtopia rootfs on my gta01. On starting X I get
the following errors:

EDJE ERROR: file /usr/share/enlightenment/data/themes/illume.edj, group
e/modules/kbd/base/default has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
  Problem part is: e.text.label
  Will recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.
**** SEGMENTATION FAULT ****
ficgta01hardware plugin
Coult not load "//packages/plugins/multiplexers/libficgta01multiplex.so"
errorString() "The shared library was not found."
Coult not load "//packages/plugins/phonevendors/libficgta01vendor.so"
errorString() "The shared library was not found."

E17 pops up a Messagebox to recover or exit.

Looks like said libraries are not part of the rootfs (tar.gz-archive).

Can someone verify this?

Cheers, Marc

PS: Nice boots :-))