yesterday's qtopia rootfs

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Fri May 23 03:36:17 CEST 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 03:01:38 +0200 Marc Bantle <openmoko at rcie.de> babbled:

if it would build... i could look into it... :) i wake up and of course
attempts to build new dated packages end up with myriads of erros like "cannot
find ipkg-build", all sorts of "no such file or directory" exceptions for evas
until i manually do a rebuild...

so far this git tree has yet to spew out an image for me. been chasing random
issues with it for a while now.