Neo1973 - full disk when doing 'opkg upgrade'

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Sat May 24 23:52:49 CEST 2008

Torfinn

I had the same problem a few minutes ago. I got past it by moving
/var/lib/opkg to my card and softlinking to it. The disk usage goes
down a bit after the successful upgrade.

I also removed some packages I didn't need, or moved the big binaries
from /usr/bin/ to the card and softlinked them.

Brad

--
Brad