unofficial snapshots

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Jul 28 07:52:22 CEST 2007

Hi all,

since I grew tired of manually fishing the right cryptic file
names out of our buildhost snapshots, I hacked a little script
that does builds using MokoMakeFile, uploads the resulting
binaries, and generates a config that can be fed directly to the
devirginator.

Warning: that config file is for GTA01Bv4. If you're one of the
few using anything else, you need to edit it.

All this is very rough, and I can't promise to generate those
snapshots on a regular basis. But if someone wants to turn this
into a proper process, merge it into our existing build process,
or even document it on the Wiki, please feel free to do so.

My script and related material is in SVN, developers/werner/snap/

The snapshots are on
http://buildhost-old.openmoko.org/~werner/snap/

- Werner