[oe] Merging openmoko into OE

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Mon Mar 5 19:57:00 CET 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 03:44:13PM +0100, Holger Freyther wrote:

> Specially as BitBake and Quality (identifying issues
> (programatically), identifying them and providing solutions) are two
> topics I have high interest in.

again, I rather prefer having some real code as basis for discussion,
rather than talking vaporwaere :)

> I hope you have enough budget for your python expert to spend the
> time on merging and integrating his work upstream once he is done.

absolutely :)

> This is the only way to differentiate from the people than run away
> with our work normally.

You don't need to tell me that :)

> On a pure technical note we invite your expert to talk with us and I
> sincerly hope he is using this offer.

Henryk will be in touch with you soon.  btw: I stated skilled or
experienced python developer.  To indicate that nobody else involved
with OpenMoko [but mickey] qualifies as such.