Merging openmoko into OE

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 6 01:58:09 CET 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:20:21PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> So thanks to Harald's hard work

to be honest, it was much easier than expected, the fallout was quite
limited.  So it was mostly time-consuming, but I had lots of other
boring small tasks (such as manually allocating bluetooth mac addresses
for our phase-0 recipients) to fill the gaps with.

Anyway, there still might be tons of hidden issues with regard to the UI
library interdependencies which I would not know about and cannot test,
because all our programs seem to be segfaulting anyway.   We really need
to get more momentum in that area soon...

> the userspace moko apps are being built from OE instead of svn, so
> people can start working on merging the rest (see list above).

Please note that there's still some duplication between OE and
svn.openmoko.org/trunk/oe/, most of them due to https/http url changes.

It is the general policy now to use http for svn.openmoko.org as well as
the openmoko-dates application from svn.o-hand.com, mainly to avoid
interactive certificate approval queris during the first build at any
given user/site.