Qtopia Phone Licensing Issue

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 1 15:47:00 CEST 2008

Graeme -
please provide exact information for the libamr license. If it is
'unknown', it may be 'in the public domain'.
For openssl, we should add GnuTLS support.

Honestly I think both cases do not sound very dramatic to me.
But it's great you keep a watchful eye and help us do the due
diligence :-)
Wolfgang