Qtopia Phone Licensing Issue

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 1 15:56:00 CEST 2008

Graeme,
BTW, I just personally switched from openssl to GnuTLS on a server I'm
running last weekend, and I really like GnuTLS. The include files are
much cleaner and a lot less trouble compiling it, less legacy codes.
This was for an exim installation. I'm wondering whether it's easy to
drop-in GnuTLS for openssl? Don't know whether the APIs are the same
or similar.
If you believe there are licensing problems, maybe we should ask Harald?
Let's look into it more and get to the bottom of it...
Wolfgang