Qtopia Package Splitting

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Mon Apr 7 20:34:56 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 19:06:35 Graeme Gregory wrote:
> I have been working on this and have committed the first batch of splits
> in org.openmoko.xora.qtopia branch in mtn repo.
>
> Graeme

Hey,

cool, I know how ugly this, just keep going. To guide you a bit here is a bird
view of stuff we want in the april update for now (from will):

First we want:
   dialer
   sms
   contacts

Then we want:
   set the time  --  apps-fdo/Settings/qtopia-systemtime.desktop
   alarm  --  apps-fdo/Applications/qtopia-clock.desktop
   minesweeper  --  apps-fdo/Games/qtopia-minesweep.desktop
   power management

The tricky part is guessing what pictures, shared data, services must be
installed as well. e.g. the dialer is provided by qpe, it needs to have a
mediaserver running (so we can play ring tones), quicklauncher... but again
just keep going!

z.