gta01-pm-* and friends

Mike Montour mail at mmontour.net
Sat Feb 2 04:20:40 CET 2008

Koen Kooi wrote:

> | gta01-pm-gps    neo1973-pm-gps
> |
> | Please let me know if user space can be easily prepared for this
> | (maybe most of it is already ?), or if it will cause major upset.
>
> There are a few places where (openmoko) userspace might break:
>
> * initscripts (gsmd, gllin, etc)

In the case of gllin the /sys paths are inside the proprietary binary,
not just in an initscript.

root at fic-gta01:~/gllin$ strings gllin.real | grep gta01
/sys/bus/platform/devices/gta01-pm-gps.0/reset
/sys/bus/platform/devices/gta01-pm-gps.0/pwron
/sys/bus/platform/devices/gta01-pm-gps.0/power_pll_core_2v5
[...]