gta01-pm-* and friends

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Sat Feb 2 16:48:16 CET 2008

Dnia Saturday, 2 of February 2008, Werner Almesberger napisał:
> > Is it such that we should not go down that road
> > for that one and stick some compatability symlinks in /sys for it?
>
> I guess it's either compatibility symlinks or reverting the change
> for GTA01

If you reverse change for GTA01 then you will make problem for
applications writers as they will have to support new names and old
names. Sooner or later GTA01 users will not be able to use newer apps as
their authors will only have GTA02...

Symlinks will be only for gllin then.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org