Mokoiax - The beginning of the IAX2 Client released (cli)

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:03:21 CET 2008

Hey guys, I just got iaxclient ported (which was a little more difficult)
and working.

I have it NOT depending on libportaudio but rather binding to alsa itself
(alsa-lib)

It has some bugs, like right now when it only binds to the speaker and not
mic, have to figure it out.

Anyways, install this ipkg and then run testcall -u username -p password -h
ip extension and at least

listen and send dtmf etc etc.

This is not only the testcall program, but the iaxclient library itself, so
any program that

runs using iaxclient can be easily ported.

https://projects.openmoko.org/projects/mokoiax/ (source code)

Mokoiax <http://bkruse.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/mokoiax_01_armv4t.ipk>