Qtopia/X11 Weekly Status (13 & 14)
zecke at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 12 14:23:41 CEST 2008
once again I'm late with this. I wonder if we should send a git-shortlog of
- Upgrading packages. Had a small EFL desaster at the end/beginning of the
- Make sure OM2007.2 and other Gtk+ apps have the right theme and fonts (we
still support that...)
- The biggest issue is unreliable resume. The defconfig-2.6.24 is a config
that is working well. Which means I use that to suspend my neo and most of
the time it is waking up. Andy and Sean have found a trace they are now
following. So things are certainly improving.
- I'm killing and triaging Qtopia bugs.
- Regina is finding and filing new ones
- Starting to export interfaces to exposure. Selecting the "Phone profile" is
done, allowing to turn the GSM device on/off is still to do.
- People start sending patches (good)
- Fly to taipei
- Poke suspend/resume issues when time permits
- Triage and Fix Qtopia bugs regina is reporting
- Finish ASU
More information about the distro-devel