exposure update

Marek Lindner marek at openmoko.com
Wed Jun 18 02:57:15 CEST 2008

On Wednesday, 18. June 2008 01:42:37 Holger Freyther wrote:
> hehe. Yeah, svn st can help wonders.

... and setup.py can't.  ;-)

>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/expos/wifi.py", line 97, in
> __init__ self.scrolled_view.drag_bouncy_set(1)
> AttributeError: 'ScrolledView' object has no attribute 'drag_bouncy_set'
>
> what version of ETK or ETK bindings do we need to have this resolved?

I patched the bindings myself as the scrolled_view does not like to scroll
properly. It does not work though. Have to dig deeper into it. I disabled the
usage of that binding.
The latest commit I made a few minutes ago is feature complete (revision 35).
Remaining issues:
- turn GSM on/off properly (any progress on that ?)
- wifi networks need to be aligned at the top left corner
- wifi network page is unscrollable
- connect the wifi gui with the network manager

I downloaded the latest revision into a new folder and built it successfully.
It should[tm] work fine now. Could not test it on my neo though - I bricked
it somehow. When I turn it on I get a nearly white screen and thats it. Any
ideas how to fix that ?

Marek