MokoMakefile Build Issues

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 23 15:32:51 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 07:59:43AM -0400, Kevin Dean wrote:
> I sent an e-mail to the community list 5 days ago and got no response.
>
> I'm trying to build an image for the Freerunner using MokoMakefile and
> the ASU "stable" branch but continue to get errors while compiling
> qtopia-phone-x11.
>
> Today's errors are essentially the same, but I've included much more
> output at http://pastebin.com/m3d86ebad.
>
> Any help creating stable ASU images would be greatly appreciated since
> it seems the images on buildhost.openmoko.org are out of date.

That looks like you need the X development headers on your host.

I know you need libxtst-dev, I assume that probably pulled in the rest
for me.

This is one of the reasons this cannot enter OE mainstream yet.

community is a really bad place to get distro support, good thing you
decided to try the correct list :-)

Graeme