Daily Snapshot Review 17 March 2008

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Mar 17 19:07:05 CET 2008

My full review of today's images can be found
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Snapshot_review/2008-03-17 and the list
of reviews can be found at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:SnapshotReview

Today's image still does not have sound by default. I was assured by
the build team that the committed audio changes were indeed added and
I believe it, the typo in Bluetooth that was fixed the same day is now
gone. This indicates to me that "something else is up".

I notice no other signifigant changes to the image since my last review.

Again, because of audio issues I suggest that users do NOT update to
the 17 March 2008 image for daily use, instead use the 28 Feb 2008
images.

-Kevin Dean