downloads.openmoko.org

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Aug 5 19:56:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

> We had a meeting in Taipei to try to cleanup the
> downloads.openmoko.org folder structure ahead of the Om 2008.8 release

Is this the same as "buildhost" server? (Hm, IP looks different.)

All links in these articles are now broken:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:SnapshotReview

It's hard to decide which links should be fixed and which pages should
be deleted instead. (I'll mail Kevin Dean regarding this.)

Of course normal "download" server links are also broken, we need to fix
them ASAP.

Did we agree to merge Downloads AND Latest Images? I could do it right
now, and fix all related links to the new dirs meanwhile.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Download
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Latest_Images