downloads.openmoko.org

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at cesarb.net
Wed Aug 6 01:51:58 CEST 2008

Ferenc Veres escreveu:
>> We had a meeting in Taipei to try to cleanup the
>> downloads.openmoko.org folder structure ahead of the Om 2008.8 release
> It's hard to decide which links should be fixed and which pages should
> be deleted instead. (I'll mail Kevin Dean regarding this.)
>
> Of course normal "download" server links are also broken, we need to fix
> them ASAP.

It's a pity the OM wiki doesn't have [[Special:Linksearch]]
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LinkSearch), which would allow
one to easily find ''all'' links pointing to the download server in the
whole wiki.

(This extension is used on Wikipedia, mostly to find spam links.)

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at cesarb.net
cesar.barros at gmail.com