Translations and their categories

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Aug 20 21:00:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Ferenc Veres írta, 2008-08-19 23:44 keltezéssel:
> Hm, I think Dolfje already started this change.

One important note about this:

If the category does not have a PAGE (created by pressing edit on the
category page itself), then not logged in visitors cannot list the contents.

Try to go to:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Special:Categories

Find a red category, e.g. GTA02 Hardware/nl is red at the moment. If you
are not logged in, you get an access denied error. Thus you cannot
access the /nl articles this way.

I fixed one page as a test, fastest fix (and language independent, and
additionally a really useful one!) is to add the Languages template to
the category page.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Category:GTA02_Hardware/cs&oldid=47613

1. Users can list content without logging in
2. Users can switch to other lanugages

NOTE:

{{Languages|:Category:Neo1973_Hardware}}

You must use this format in category to include the Languages template,
the {{Language}} usual one won't work.