DolfjeBot1

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sat Aug 23 09:57:15 CEST 2008

Michael,

  We take good note that its  "Freerunner"  with a big "F" and low "r".
I fixed the wiki page.
Would you please check for us the
'A list of definitive spellings used throughout the site'
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines#A_list_of_definitive_spellings_used_throughout_the_site

and then change "definitive" to "official" in that line maybe...

Thanks for your guidance,
Minh
==

--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)