Split of the Neo FreeRunner Hardware

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Aug 24 12:19:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Do you approve ?
> Do you understand ?

  Indeed the Category tree needs careful grooming, but I can say with a
reasonable degree of confidence that having two categories respectively
called a "Neo Freerunner Hardware" and "Neo Freerunner Hardware  related"
will NOT clarify things at all.

  I would suggest instead that someone updates the "Neo FreeRunner Hardware"
category page with a description of what it means to be in this category:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Neo_FreeRunner_Hardware

  This will give a basis to remove the tag from pages that clearly don't fit.

Yours,
Minh
==

--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)