Suggested CSS fixes

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Aug 27 22:04:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-08-25 09:50 keltezéssel:
> Hello,
>
>   As a sequel to my previous ramblings on the CSS, here is a diff and
> screenshot. You will notice:

I tried to make a green version of it. I am not a designer. As you will
see. ;-)

http://lion.xaraya.hu/pictures/openmoko-css/green-test.png

CSS also available there*, if you wanna try hacking it further. Please
add back the top cross-site navigation bar, and check the height of your
new tabs, their height is not ok on my screenshot (and this css
layouting seems to be beyond my css knowledge.) (Firebug rocks anyway.)

This green thing is funny, isn't it? Note: I didn't take any official
color codes, I just dragged color picker around. Nobody told us the
official green color codes AFAIK.

Regards,
Ferenc

* http://lion.xaraya.hu/pictures/openmoko-css/main_green.css