Suggested CSS fixes

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Aug 28 00:22:06 CEST 2008

> > - The white header at the top contains the main navigation (Wiki, Docs,
> > Planets etc...) on the left (not rendered on this screenshot, I am

> Well, still they should be there. Plain text is also ok for me, but they
> are on all those 6 sites which are linked. One navigation item what
> readers can really trust.

Well, I am not so sure that this inter-sites navigation belongs to the top of
the page. If I were in charge, I would design a large logo for each site, and
try to put them in a width=100%, height=50px horizontal band between the page
body and the footer. But I am not, and it's not even sure that it would work
so...

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)