Wiki search broken? dfu-util

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 00:05:30 CEST 2008

Hi there,

Someone just posted on IRC that they couldn't find anything on dfu-
util on the wiki.

If I type "dfu-util" into the search box and hit the "Go" button I
get the correct page:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dfu-util   (note the capital initial "D"?)

But if I type "dfu-util" into the search box and hit the "SEARCH"
button I get:
   Search results
   You searched for dfu-util
   For more information about searching Openmoko, see Help.
   No page title matches
   No page text matches

Curiously, the "dfu-util" of "You searched for dfu-util" is clickable
& takes me to the correct page, but this probably isn't optimal
behaviour as it isn't obvious to the user.

Entering http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/dfu-util into the browser
addressbar does indeed redirect correctly to http://wiki.openmoko.org/
wiki/Dfu-util - could the problem be that the search is case-
sensitive by default?

Stroller.