In the press. "The OpenMoko wiki - a tangled pile of mostlyoutdated and incomplete documentation."

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 03:01:26 CEST 2008

On 21 Jul 2008, at 20:19, William Lai wrote:
> ...  We have an internal
> effort to get content out of the wiki into a static page on
> openmoko.com referencing development and how to get started with the
> platform.

I'm reading this as "we're going to pull stuff off the wiki into a
static page on openmoko.com so that you can't edit your contributions
when they become stale or outdated".

Could you possibly clarify for me, please?
I'm sure my interpretation must be incorrect.

As I'm reading it, the above comments appear to indicate a lack of
commitment to the wiki. Either the wiki is a place where we present
everything users need, or it isn't. I don't really want to contribute
effort if it's going to be undermined.

Stroller.