wiki reorg

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:07:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:25 AM, ian douglas <ian.douglas at iandouglas.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure that an ad-hoc "wild wild west" approach where everyone
> just updates the pages as they see fit is going to make things any
> better than they currently are.

I agree - we definately don't want this.

> We should have some sort of idea/guidelines for when it's okay to delete
> old content or move it to new categories.

Perhaps we should look at and discuss how to update the existing
guidelines on the wiki?
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines

There is also this page, which at the moment doesn't seem very helpful:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_pages_that_need_updating

It should at least have timestamps for reporting / fixing issues.

This one looks interesting too:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues
--
Regards,