illustrations for documentation

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Jul 22 21:32:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

Very good! The first thing, IMHO, is to replace the 11 points long list
of how to insert SD and SIM on the

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner

with two images and two points. Flooding readers with a 11 step guide
for inserting the SD and SIM is sad. In that many steps I want to be
completely "up and running" - talking on the phone when my Freerunner
arrives. :-)

Just an idea.

Best regards,
Ferenc